Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's been a while...

Ok, so it's been a while since I've been on here but I'm going to try to start back. There are so many things going on that I want to share. God is doing SO much in my life!

First I'll follow up on the previous blog, "Waiting On God's Timing." Well... we are still waiting. We tried on our own for a while then I felt God telling me I was ready for the next step. I started taking Clomid the last week of August. So now, we are still waiting. I know without a doubt that God is in control and He will give me the desires of my heart. I still have complete faith that He is going to give us a baby... in His time. Please keep praying! If we don't get pregnant on Clomid by mid-Oct. they want to do Artificial Incimination. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. God will lead!

In the meantime, God has me in the most wonderful career path I could imagine. Mary Kay is a Christian company and has some of the most remarkable, inspiring women I could ever meet. I just won my first car and picked it up in August. Watch out for me in my charcoal Pontiac Vibe! It's awesome! Then on September 1st I became an Independent Sales Director! That means I am in the top 3% of the company. It was a huge goal but me and my team did it! God is planning some exciting things in the near future. I will try to keep you up to date!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

It has been a while...

Will continue to pray with you about your situation and your waiting on God's timing.

And YEA!!! about all the good things with Mary Kay!

:)